Resolving Family Law Matters in Encino
Comprehensive Representation & Compassionate Advocacy
At Aharonov & Revy Family Law, our team understands that no two families are the same, and no two family law cases are the same, either. With this in mind, we tailor our legal services to suit each individual’s unique needs. Our experienced family law attorneys work tirelessly to provide a wide variety of services that encompass all of your needs.
No matter where in the process you are, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a member of our team.
Services We Offer
Whether you are seeking to file for divorce or have questions about legal separation or annulment, we can explain your legal rights and help you to better understand your unique situation. Our lawyers have the dedication and skill to work with you one-on-one and craft a legal strategy customized to help you achieve your goals.
We work with clients to handle matters pertaining to:
- Child custody
- Complex property division
- Child support
- Spousal support and alimony
- Grandparents’ rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Restraining orders
How Long Will My Case Take?
A divorce may take as few as six months, when both parties agree on most of the important issues. However, in more complex cases, it could take upwards of a year or more, especially in cases where there are complex, high-net-worth assets to consider or custody arrangements to settle. Family law is very broad, however, and the different circumstances will need to be handled with due care. For example, a case involving domestic violence or restraining orders may take precedence over other family law proceedings on court calendars (except perhaps child custody).
Why Do I Need a Family Law Attorney?
While you may be tempted to handle the matter by yourself, having an attorney makes all the difference in ensuring your goals are reached. Many of these matters can be complex, needing to take the case to trial, have high-value or high-asset division, issues involving children, and more. Your lawyer understands the laws and knows how to apply them appropriately to your case.
Everything You Need
As your consulting attorneys, we are prepared to do the heavy lifting behind the scenes for you. You can employ our services on an “a la carte” basis, paying only for the services you cannot or do not wish to handle yourself. These services can range from offering you our counsel and legal advice to drafting and preparing legal documents and motions.
There are several different levels of involvement from which you can choose, including:
- Limited-scope representation: Depending on your circumstances, we can limit the scope of our services to a specific task, such as appearing at one court hearing with you, or to a specific issue, such as child custody.
- Document preparation: Let us help you prepare all of your legal documents, so that you can have the peace of mind that you are accurately filing all of the correct documents with the court.
- Attorney of Record: As your Attorney of Record, our firm can provide the traditional model of a full-service client-attorney relationship and take the lead on all matters that may arise in your case, counseling you every step of the way.
Whether you have already begun the divorce process or you are taking the first steps to assess your options, we can guide you. Call us at (818) 960-1330 today to speak to our dedicated team in Encino.